* MARUTI SUZUKI - The students saw the manufacturing of Maruti cars, assembly line, robots at work, paint shop and finally rollout of car and testing of cars to make a quality check.
* HONDA CARS - The students visited Honda Cars manufacturing plant at Greater Noida The company is a subsidiary of Honda Motor Co. Ltd., Japan. Students saw Honda Amaze on various processes on the production line, the shop floor was painted green and plants kept at some corner to give an environment conscious feeling.
* ANMOL BAKERS PVT LTD - It was a great learning experience for students as they learnt about Anmol’s product range, marketing strategies, quality assurance, distribution channels, market share in the food industry and production process.
* AVERY DENNISON INDIA – The students got exposure of shop floor management, daily work mapping, and value stream mapping and customer service plan.
* EVEREADY INDUSTRIES INDIA LTD – The students were exposed to the process of mass production, supply chain management, marketing strategy and the working of the finance department.
* BAJAJ HINDUSTAN LTD – The imposing infrastructure was quite inspiring. The plant visit was a great learning experience in the field of supply chain management, HR policies on retention of employees and planning.
* NEW HOLLAND FIAT INDIA – The visit to this international giant, did lay the foundation for the students on how multinational companies function. The company gave detailed description on their customer service activities, which are adhered to under after sales service.
* MOTHER DAIRY – The students gained knowledge about the process of procurement of milk from villages to the final product.
* NTPC – The professional workings of a government organization were viewed by the students.
* YAMAHA MOTORS - Students Visited Yamaha Motors, Greater Noida
* HAVELLS – An industrial visit was organized for PGDM students.
* PARLE G BISCUITS (P) LTD – Students learnt about the complete production of biscuits.